Wednesday, January 01, 2003

Happy New Year! Since 2002 ended pretty well, I'm sure that 2003 will be even better! (I have to stay optimistic)
I managed to bring the New Year in with friends and lots of other people down in Ybor City. It was a fun night, although completely soaking wet. I certainly made a lot of male friends when I announced from time to time that I was so wet. But I was! I mean the weather was horrible. Gotta love that El Nino. (Note to self, never wear velvet pants when it's monsoon season. The pant legs ended up being 6 feet long!) My goal was to have a great time, ring in the New Year with friends and get a New Year's kiss. I love it when I set goals and achieve them! Granted, the kiss was a mercy kiss from my friend, but it was still a kiss. And there was some kiss from a complete stranger that happened like a flash of lightening. I don't even know if he was cute....good kisser though.
All in all it was a great time and my friends were so awesome! "J" and "J" I owe you guys a night out! And congrats to that couple who got engaged! What a way to go! I can't remember their names but they were a cute couple and what a fabulous ring! Now that guy has some great taste in jewelry! Where can I get a guy like that?
(And a side note for those guys who just don't "get it"......we can tell if it's fake, so erase the thought of a CZ from your cheap-ass mind!)