Friday, January 31, 2003

I think I'm partied out. This week has just been one event after another. The Superbowl, the BUCS winning the Superbowl, the trip to the stadium to welcome the "World Champions" on Monday night was amazing. The energy in the stadium was almost surreal. The BUCS parade on Tuesday and out that night. Last night I was on stage at my 5th open mic night at the IMPROV. (incidently, it went very well) The build up of excitement for the night and I'm simply exhausted. It's obvious that I can't "party" like I used to. This responsible "adult" thing is wearing me out. Staying out late then getting up again in the morning and having to work and be "professional". And my company has some stupid policy that you can't show up to work intoxicated....whatever!
Thank God my meetings originally scheduled for Friday have been canceled. I don't think I could sit through another long, drawn out, boring meeting.

I'm in desperate need of a brow waxing and a pedicure. Financially, can't make it this month but I'll certainly do my best to pluck those hairy brows and pummis the shit out of my feet so I can continue my quest to impress the next man I may encounter. Not that waxing my brows and smoothing my feet will be the only way I impress a man. But the little things do matter. I mean in talking with my male friends, it just so happens that guys do notice these things. That and enourmous breasts. Guys do seem to notice that way before they would notice your brows or feet. However, if you've not been blessed with "big tits" then I guess focusing on something that you can control, like eye brow hair and scaley feet....well, we can certainly work with that. And since the weather is warming up, it will soon be time to sport some "open toe shoes" so my feet must look at their very best for their big "coming out". And if all else fails....well, I can always resort to stuffing my bra to it's maximum potential and hoping that it works. Interesting that I went from partying too much this week to eye brow waxing and skanky feet. And of course ending with boobs. I'm going to bed.

FYI, I'll be going up at the Orlando Improv on February 4th. If this club has another name I don't know what it is but it's a new club and I'll be there. 8pm, Feb. 4th.