Sunday, January 15, 2006

Check this out

I've blogged without hesitation how I feel about our psuedo president. And even though I do not in any way agree with why we went to war with Iraq...I've been very clear that I fully support our troops. I was watching the local news tonight and there was a piece on Paws for Patriots. This is a service that offers, free of charge, service dogs to the service men and women who were injured in Iraq. The organization operates soley on donations from the general public. I think this is an awesome organization. I'm a major dog lover and the fact that it supports our troops who were unfortunately disabled during this senseless war...it's worth checking out and donating some cash if you are able to do so. Even if you don't donate, at least check out the pics of the new litters. Soooo cute!