Thursday, December 11, 2003

I'm going stir crazy. I have been sick for 4 days!!!
I can't take being cooped up for that long. I actually want to go back to work! My throat has been killing me and I have never been one with a high tolerance for pain. HATE PAIN! And I have had constant pain for 3 days! And I'm OVER IT!

Tie that in with PMS and boy do we have a combo. Not a good thing. I'm cranky, pissy, bitchy and in pain. No wonder no one calls me. And in my state of PMS/sore throat bliss, I sit here contemplating all kinds of things. Why he hasn't called? Why would he call? Screw him, I don't need him to call. As a matter of fact...screw everybody, I don't need shit!!! Then I come back to reality. Well, sort of. Hey, face it...we all have moments and if you can read this and actually think that you have never had a moment like this, well, then screw you...you're lying.

Yeah, I do need to get out. This sickness has taken it's toll.