Saturday, February 12, 2005

ooh la la

Life has been kicking me in the ass lately. It's been one thing after another and it's been hard to laugh it off, as I seem to normally do. But I gotta say that one thing can certainly make me forget my troubles. A French man. With the heavy French accent and all. It really doesn't matter what he has to say, he can say anything and it sounds wonderful. And when he speaks French to me, WOW.

I was planning a trip to France with my best friend for our birthdays. Unfortunately, the trip has been cancelled due to lack of funds for both of us. I am disappointed as now I don't have anything to look forward to at the moment. And, like previously mentioned, things have been really tough. I thought it would be fun to go to Paris and have a French man for my birthday. Well, so much for going to Paris but it seems as though I will at least have my French man. Maybe it won't last until my birthday but I'm not complaining while it does last. I'm just going to enjoy being treated like a queen and the French accent. Ooh la la, mon cheri...LOVE the French accent!